WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
Mortgage Saver is dedicated to the integrity, security and confidentiality of our customer's information. We have an affirmative and continuing obligation to respect the privacy of your privacy and to protect the security and confidentiality of your nonpublic personal information.
- We are committed to safeguarding customer information.
- When we request information from you or about you, it is for our own legitimate business purposes and not for the benefit of any unaffiliated party. We do not disclose your information except as pe by law.
- We obey the laws governing the collection, use and dissemination ofal data.
- We endeavor to educate our employees on the responsible collection and use of personal information. We restrict access to the information to authorized individuals who need to know this information to provide service to you and discipline any employees who waiver from mitment.
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally requires a financial institution to disclose to all its customers the privacy policies and practices with respect to sharing of consumer nonpublic personal information. In compliance with GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices oompany. We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- You, your application, or forms.
- Others involved in your transaction (such as Mortgage lenders, real estate ag banks)
- From a consumer reporting agency.
We may disclose any of the above information that we collect about our customers or former customers to our affiliates or to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law where it pertains or assists with the initial purpose of your enrollment in our program. This may relate to the reporting to mortgage lenders, financial institutions, banks, savings & loans, and collecencies.
You may elect to OPT OUT and not be included in our database. If a client elects to OPT OUT we will manually process their information to provide the same level of service; however, we reserve the right to terminate our relationship if the procedure to manually provide service impedes our overall service. In addition, by OPTING OUT the client is aware that information will still be shared with our business bank and the Federal Reserve as it relates to providingervice.